About the Company
Leading financial institution in Sydney currently going through large transformations and changes.
The projects require someone who is delivery focused and has a strong PM tool-kit and the ability to engage senior stakeholders. This will also involve working closely with a variety of stakeholders and will therefore require someone who is able to successfully navigate the business.
This will be a business focused role, so will require someone who is able to effectively drive the projects and see where the risks/issues lie and complete the project plan while heavily focusing on delivery.
In terms of industry, it will be expected that the candidate will have experience across Insurance (Life).
This role is a permanent opportunity or potentially for 6 month initial contract for the right candidate.
- Have end-end accountability for a particular stream
- Manage and direct integration of all appropriate functions
- Liaising with high level stakeholders including Product Management,IT Directors, Risk, 3rd party vendors Operations Managers & wider project team
- Manage schedule, costs and delivery completion
- Dealing with multiple arms of the business offshore
- Follow the internal methodology
Skills and Experience
- You will have a proven track record in Project Management with at least 6 years as a PM
- Proven PM experience, across Banking and Financial services (Insurance)
- Excellent stakeholder engagement from a senior level all the way through
- Have worked in a structured project environment following a set methodology/ies
- Worked with global teams and stakeholders in different time zones
Express interest today using the “Apply” link below, and call Taylor Scott on 9240 6380 for a confidential discussion.