A tier 1 Australian Financial Services institution with a presence across the country and the globe.
While the organisation has had an established and steady flowing offshoring program for some time, this time around you will be offshoring components from an area that has hitherto not been impacted. Hence, stakeholder management, empathy and a track record of managing change resistance will be essential to this role.
You will be offshoring to established sites, therefore the infrastructure component is of less relevance than the people, process and application aspects.
- Agile project management – plan, organise, implement, monitor and control project
- Ensure efficient utilisation of technical and business resources to achieve desired outcomes
- Work and communicate effectively with senior level stakeholders
- Build business relationships
- Manage and understand risk and compliance
- Negotiate with a constructive and collaborative manner
- Demonstrate adaptability and responsiveness in a changing environment
Skills & Experience
- Senior Project Manager with 5+ years experience
- Experience working with procurement
- Previous off shoring experience (contact centre and/or operations)
- Demonstrated mentoring/ coaching
- Agile experience
- PM qualification preferred
What’s on Offer
This prestigious organisation is known for its collaborative and relational way of working.
• Excellent culture within this area of the business.
• Long term opportunity given pipeline in both the program and the broader portfolio
• Fast-paced, collaborative working environment
Click on the ‘APPLY FOR THIS JOB’ button or contact Sam Holliday