A Global Bank with a major prominence in both Melbourne and Australia. They believe in face-to-face banking and providing tailored solutions to individual customers. They’re big on workplace flexibility and giving their employees a work-life balance.
- Run an established portfolio of business clients and service their banking needs;
- Build and maintain relationships with both clients and internal stakeholders;
- Deal with loans between $1-$15 million in group exposure with potential for outliers of up to $25 million;
- Manage and coach Junior staff members; and
- Network with the local community and attend networking events outside of working hours.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least 3-5 years of business banking experience;
- Knowledge of property investment and development;
- The ability to manage credit risk;
- Ideally, knowledge of cashflow lending and consumer loans;
- Ideally, have Greek language skills and relationships with the local Greek communities across Melbourne.
What’s on Offer
My client value a work-life balance and this is championed by their leaders. They believe in normal working hours and keeping work in the office. On top of this, they’re open to you working from home when needed. They have a great team culture environment and branch-based portfolios/targets rather than individual ones. The successful incumbent will also receive a mobile phone and 24/7 parking space in the city that aren’t salary sacrificed.
If you fit the above skills and requirements then please apply now or contact Charlotte Fidler immediately on 03 9602 9835.
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised – https://www.linkedin.com/in/charlotte-fidler-77878082/