Our client is an award winning Australian based provider of banking, financial, advisory, investment and funds management services. The Training and Relationship Manager Teams partner with financial planning practices to understand their needs and develop appropriate training solutions for financial planners and their teams. This includes providing initial and ongoing training and support on their products, platforms, services and enhancements.
- Develop and maintain quality relationships with external advisers to actively promote platform products and services.
- Proactively follow through on all client requests, communicating outcomes to clients and advisers.
- Actively train and support external advisers and their staff on products, new product features and service enhancements.
- Work closely with internal product owners, project teams and other internal stakeholders to advocate the direction for future product enhancements for advisers.
- Working knowledge of the adviser market, ideally with 3+ years of experience in financial services.
- Passionate about delivering an exceptional client experience
- Driven to achieve results in an autonomous environment
- Able to display proven results of collaborating within a team
- Highly articulate with strong verbal and written communication skills
- A drivers licence and access to a vehicle is required
- Previous experience establishing relationships and networking would be beneficial
- RG146 compliant or wiling to undertake further study
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply Now” link below or contact Muneeza Ahmad on (02) 9240 6384 for more information.