My client has a major prominence in both Melbourne and Australia. They believe in face-to-face banking and providing tailored solutions to individual customers. They’re big on workplace flexibility and giving their employees a genuine work-life balance.
You will be primarily responsible for assisting the Commercial Relationship Managers with the overall management of their portfolio. As well as:
- Completing the end-to-end lending process;
- Recommening courses of action, including implementation of facilities and managing day-to-day lending requirements;
- Establishing strong relationships with new and existing customers, and providing a contact for queries across the portfolios;
- Attending to a variety of operational and administration tasks across a portfolio of clients; and
- Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 2-3 + years’ experience within business/commercial banking, most likely as an assistant/associate;
- Proven ability to provide high quality lending by obtaining and analysing all relevant data, and completing credit submissions;
- Ability to multi-task and pick up new systems quickly; and
- Strong stakeholder management skills and a passion for the client.
What’s on Offer
My client value a work-life balance and this is championed by their leaders. They believe in normal working hours and keeping work in the office. On top of this, they’re open to you working from home when needed. They have a great team culture environment and branch-based portfolios/targets rather than individual ones.
If you fit the above skills and requirements then please apply now or contact Charlotte Fidler immediately on 03 9602 9835.
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised – https://www.linkedin.com/in/charlotte-fidler-77878082/