Profusion’s exciting client is a rapidly expanding 4 years old start-up which has been disrupting the way Australians do online business and now is a leader in the peer2peer E-Commerce market space.
Due to steady success and year on year growth the team needs multiple Ruby developers. Currently the Development team consists of multiple front-end UI experts, mobile developers and back-end (full-stack) specialists
Due to exceptional local market success the business now plans to venture to overseas to various key locations around UK, Europe, Asia and North America. Founded by true entrepreneurs who encourage real creativity and networking, you will be given flexibility and encouraged to think outside the box’ bringing your own ideas and truly owning these ideas, that will contribute the overall business’ success. Working in a relocated brand new office, the office is relaxed and social with Xbox and regular hangout /meet up activities.
To be successful in this role you will
• Be interested in architecting, designing and building high-quality applications
• Be able to develop full stack web products using open source and cloud technologies
• Have a solid understanding of new dev techniques such as object orientation, test driven development, micro-services and continuous delivery
• Be a creative and outside the box thinker
• Excellent stakeholder skills and strong communications
• Highly desired is someone with an interest in Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration eg using Jenkins or Puppet ( as DevOps focus is on the near horizon)
Apply today for an immediate interview directly to Dave Marshall at Profusion Group (02 9240 6382) for an immediate interview.
(Connect with to hear about similar roles not yet posted https://au.linkedin.com/in/davidjmarshall )