A global banking group is hiring a Treasury Professional to join their Australian team. This is a newly created opportunity as a result of growth across all segments of the bank.
Initially under the guidance of 2 Senior Managers, it is expected this person will get up to speed pretty quickly.
As a leader within all segments of Investment Banking, they provide debt and treasury products. The business also have extremely effective and highly regarded Project Finance, Trade Finance and Corporate Banking (coverage) teams which enables them to meet the needs of Global Corporates / Institutional clients.
As a member of the Australian Treasury team, you will be responsible for research and analysis of new investment opportunities. Within this role you will produce research reports on Treasury markets, within the Australian corporate sector. This position will require the individual to assist in creating new Treasury products whilst undertaking administrative tasks and working with the broader Treasury team – Australian Funding, Derivatives Sales and Customer Dealing teams. As the specialist you will from time to time contribute to and be involved with marketing activities.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years Treasury experience in Institutional / Investment banking
- Experience with Treasury products – ALM, Rates, FX, etc
- Strong attention to detail and must have prepared reports for senior stakeholder review
- Research and analysis experience
- Must have understanding of Australian Regulatory requirements
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Tertiary qualified
This is a unique opportunity to join a business with a strong growth outlook.
For a confidential conversation, please phone Ankit Patwa on  9240 6368 or to apply, please submit your resume by clicking “Apply” below.