Our client is a specialist provider of insurance to affinity partners, superannuation trustees and employers. Their global presence in more than 40 countries gives us the scale and experience to be a valued and trusted partner in business.
Their expertise is in designing and delivering insurance solutions to meet the specific needs of Australians.
We are looking for an experienced UAT Tester to join on a 6 month minimum contract. A successful candidate would have previous experience within the life insurance domain and be a dynamic and skilled tester.
Skills & Experience
- Have 6+ years of experience within testing
- Be highly experienced in UAT testing
- Digital/portal experience preferred
- Must have worked within life insurance previously
- Ability to work independently and plan test cases and test execution
- Understanding of testing practices and methodologies;
- Strong documentation skills, including maintaining accurate records in a test management tool and accurately documenting test results;
- Good logical thinking and good communication skills.
What’s on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leader in insurance at an exciting time for them. The contract would be an initial 6 months with the likelihood to extend.
Apply now via the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Butler at Profusion Group on 02 9240 6321 for an immediate conversation.
(Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet posted https://www.linkedin.com/in/rebecca-butler)