MetLife are a leading provider of life insurance and retirement solutions, partnering with employers and super funds to help more Australians create a lifestyle they love.
As an international powerhouse protecting customers in over 40 countries worldwide this is an exciting opportunity to be part of a brand new product release into the Australian market.
The primary function of this role is to be responsible for the underwriting of new business of Metlife’s retail product offering with a strong focus on the coaching and mentorship of new and less experienced underwriters.
- Contribute to the development of underwriting philosophies, guidelines and training programs
- Analyse personal, financial and medical data in order to assess insurance applications in order to ensure profitable risks
- Build and maintain strong relationships with financial advisors/brokers, re-insurers, intermediaries and service providers
- Contribute strong underwriting knowledge to develop new products and features
Skills and Experience
- Point towards a strong background in underwriting retail life insurance products covering (Life, TPD and Income Protection)
- Ability to form deep relationships with external stakeholders displaying strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills with strong analytical awareness
What’s on offer
This is your chance to be part of the launch of a brand new retail product offering into the market with an international life insurer. MetLife promote work life balance for all employees, offer great employee benefits and a salary offering that is highly competitive in the market.
If this role is of interest please apply now as directed. For a confidential discussion please call Sean Allan on 03 96029825
Please note that all third party applications will be referred to the retained consultant at Profusion for consideration.
Link in with me @ https://au.linkedin.com/in/seanallanprofusion