Global, Market leading Financial Services organisation, known for it’s unique culture and stellar reputation.
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Senior Windows Administrator with this renowned Financial Services organisation, known for it’s unique culture and stellar reputation.
You will work both Saturday and Sundays, with one week day either side. This is a 3 day on, 4 day off shift arrangement.
A broad Level 2 support role covering system and server support for the Enterprise Windows platform.
This role is responsible for the maintenance and support of all Windows Servers, including their integrity, scalability, availability and performance.
Skills and Experience
You will be a sharp and enthusiastic self-starter with ambitions to grow and learn in the Infrastructure space.
The following skills and experience are required to be considered for this position:
- Experience as a Windows Systems Administrator.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft desktop and server operating systems.
- Experience administering firewalls, Cisco/Brocade switches and routers.
- Experienced 2nd & 3rd level Windows systems administration (Windows Server 2008, 2012)
- Demonstrated experience with Active Directory / Group Policy
- Demonstrated experience with MS Windows Exchange 2007/2010/2013
- Microsoft Office 365 (migration, support and management) desired
- VMware experience essential.
- Sound ability to quickly identify and diagnose errors and resolve these logically in a short time frame.
- Ability to resolve complex hardware and software faults
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What’s on offer
This organisation has won numerous accolades for being one of the best places to work and one that really values its employees. This role will be a real career changer for the right person.
Apply now for an immediate interview via the link below.