Profusion’s market leading Fintech who generates millions of dollars in sales revenues are experiencing a period of terrific growth and success.
Our fun, relaxed and agile client is seeking a Solution Designer with a focus on .Net technologies. You will be available immediately and in addition to the technical skills you will have excellent Agile experience as well as strong communications and proactive attitude. Working conditions are extremely flexible and allow casual dress and ‘work from home’ days. Reporting to the Enterprise Architect you will be designing and developing new technical solutions that will help the firm automate and better improve internal systems/ work flow.
Skills & Experience
- Outstanding experience in designing new digital and product platforms ( SaaS preferred )
- Strong ASP.Net, SQL, MY SQL – ETL/APR, Service Specs, Workflow specs experience
- Excellent ability to produce Functional Specs – ETL/APR specs, service specs, detailed business rules, eventing and workflow specs
- Must still be hands on. Be flexible and adaptable enough to wear multiple hats eg help code if needed and being involved in high level business discussions / strategy
- Experience writing Functional Specs ETL/API, Service and Business rules
- Excellent knowledge of the full SDLC
- Outstanding Agile experience
What’s on Offer
This is a great opportunity for an exceptional Solution Designer with a real passion for programming and designing exciting new platforms/tools/systems to help design, improve and automate new fintech solutions that are used throughout the organisation day to day. You will be working closely in a team of 5 (but growing to 10) highly experienced developers and also working closely with senior IT management at a strategic business level.
Apply now via the APPLY button or contact at Rebecca Butler on 02 9240 6321 for an immediate conversation.