This role is responsible for the resolution of level 1 business system issues. This role would suit you if you have level 1 Application Support experience, within a Wealth/Investment Management environment, with strong business-facing communications and an appetite to learn.
You will aim for first call resolution and work with technical teams for escalation of more complex system and application issues (mid tier/database level)
Historically, this team has been the ideal platform for career progression within this top tier organisation.
Typically, your day would involve:
- Incident/problem ticket resolutions of business system issues.
- Work closely with IT Production Support team to communicate escalations.
- Identify opportunities to streamline existing processes.
- Communication to the various business stakeholders to set expectation of problem resolution.
- Ensure all outages are recorded and followup with root cause analysis with various teams (internal and external vendors), actively chasing incident/problem ticket resolutions with counterparts locally and regionally.
- Business Continuity Management tests bi-annually for Australian-specific applications.
You will have several years’ experience in Support position and you’ll have an understanding of investment management operations including front, middle or back-office operations (settlements, trade lifecycle etc). Financial Services industry experience is mandatory.
This, together with your customer focus, your ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment will see you thrive here. You will be sharp, enthusiastic with a flexible nature.
You will have working knowledge and experience in the following technologies:
- Experience supporting investment business systems and applications at level 1 (apps support, product support etc)
- Investments Management experience (front, middle or back office) with an understanding of the trade lifecycle.
- Strong Customer/Client facing communication skills
- Previous support experience of middle and back office applications including SWIFT, Smartco, Hiport, Bloomberg, Charles River, Fiserv Tradeflow, Asset Arena, or TCS Bancs.
- Self starter with an ambition to progress
- Flexible approach and a strong work ethic.
This position will offer real career prospects for the right person, with an organisation that is known for being one of the Country’s best places to work.
Apply Now to Jonny Jameson (02 9240 6351) via the link below, for a quick turn-around.