Our client is seeking an exceptional leader to join a growing Mortgage Variation division within residential mortgage broker channel. The portfolio of broker referred residential loans has experienced significant growth and as a result we are looking for a Leader to influence, engage and up skill members of a high performing team.
If successful you will be given an opportunity to take ownership and accountability, and drive performance and operational excellence, in a flexible working environment. This is a challenging role in a people focused, success driven environment which is ever changing.
You will be accountable for the delivery of the agreed service level standards and key performance measures for the team, for assessing and managing team performance, identifying training and development needs across the division and continuing to engage and motivate a high performing team that is integral to the ongoing success of the business.
- Coaching and development of team members and the broader upskilling of team
- Effective management of all stakeholders (both Internal and External)
- Process improvement to enable measurable productivity improvements
- Ensure adherence to regulatory & compliance requirements changes that are made over the course of normal business
- Ensure service Levels are met
Skills & Experience
- Proven sales and staff management, leadership experience within banking or financial services
- Ability to work well under pressure and client expectations
- Have a proven track record of being a successful leader
- Strong achievement drive and experience directing energy, stamina and engagement to your staff members
- Proven ability to drive process improvement
- Experience with Broker referred Residential home loans
What’s on Offer
- A great working environment, supportive management and professional & friendly co-workers
- Assistance in developing and evolving your skills to ensure your capabilities are further developed through coaching and mentoring
- Long term career progression within investment bank
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Ankit Patwa on (02) 9240 6368 for a confidential discussion.