Growing, customer-centric Wealth Management organisation with dedicated approach to changing the lives of future Australian generations.
This role is responsible for the analysis of business technical requirements and processes through collaborating with technical and business SMEs.
You will work across BAU and Project initiatives and work closely with a small team including the Program Manager, the Business Architect and Quantitative Developers to deliver both quick wins and strategic objectives within a large Program of work.
You will assist with establishing a BA framework for analysis and reporting, applying more rigour to a growing environment.
Skills and Experience
You will be a sharp and enthusiastic self-starter with previous experience in Funds Management or superannuation.
The following skills and experience are required to be considered for this position:
- Extensive experience as a Technical Business Analyst
- Experience working with Funds Management or Superannuation systems
- Exposure to Business Analysis frameworks in an enterprise environment
- Ideally, previous experience as a Developer or Applications Support.
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Keen eye for detail
What’s on offer
This is your opportunity to work on multiple projects and also impact business operations. You will also contribute to creating a Business Analysis framework. This environment is highly collaborative with a high-performing culture.
Apply now via the link for a quick assessment of your application