Our client is renowned for their fantastic corporate culture and strong focus on their people. Along with being provided ongoing professional development, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of people who are the best in their field.
Excellent opportunity to take a first step into a technical role, working within a team of experienced consultants. The role includes answering adviser inquiries about a wide range of advice related products & issues. You will also be responsible for providing legislative and strategic technical support to key stakeholders across the various advice channels.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Ensure daily provision of strategic technical support to advisers, IFA’s and other key stakeholders via phone and email
- Participate in technical training sessions for advisers through various forums
- Analyse current & proposed legislation and associated case law and communicate the relevant opportunities across the business.
- Keep up to date with legislation, consumer and technical developments.
- Assisting with internal training
- Assist with writing technical documents and articles
Key Skills and Experience;
- Completed ADFP and working towards either Masters or CFP
- Relevant tertiary qualification highly regarded
- Currently a senior paraplanner, technical consultant, associate adviser or similar who displays a desire to develop a career in technical
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and high attention to detail
- Awareness of legal compliance requirements
- Strong advice technical knowledge particularly in retirement
- Understanding of financial advice industry & processes
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply Now” link below or contact Kimberley Wenn on (02) 9240 6381 for more information.
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised https://au.linkedin.com/in/kimberleywenn