This leading financial services provider has a history spanning 100 years and is an established national Australian organisation. They lead the way in offering there people an exceptional working environment through offering superior employee benefits and a competitive salary structure.
The primary purpose of this role is to drive claims litigation strategies managing the national legal and investigation service providers whilst providing exceptional workers compensation claims services.
- Minimise Legal, Lump sum and common law expenditure by implementing national claims strategies and procedures
- Manage external legal providers to deliver cost effective, outcome based deliverables
- Minimise the impact of workers compensation claims on lives of injured employees and client premium
- Deliver training and education and advice to all key stakeholders on technical claims management and litigation strategies
Skills & Experience
- 3 – 5 years’ experience across personal injury, workers compensation and common law
- Strong technical skills with the ability to demonstrate a working knowledge in litigation involving insurance claims and relevant workers comp legislation
- Ability to influence representing solicitors and barristers, claims officers and claims teams with regards to litigation or settlement strategies
- Bachelor of Law
What’s on offer?
With a strong culture of promoting from within this organisation places its people at the heartbeat of their operation, open talk back session with team building activities this is a great team to share your working week with.
If this role is of interest please apply now as directed. For a confidential discussion please call Dominic Sheppard on 029240 6386
Link in with me @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/dominic-sheppard-319995107/