Our client is a highly regarded firm that offers holistic advice to their well-developed HNW of clients. Along with being provided ongoing professional development as a paraplanner, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of people who are the best in their field.
You will be responsible for supporting Advisers with developing strategies that meet their client’s individual objectives and needs while working closely with a small team of highly experienced paraplanners. The role will entail completing research, and writing a range of complex strategies that meet the clients needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide full support to a Senior Financial Advisers
- Preparing SOA’s and related documentation
- Follow up actions from client appointments and follow through requests to clients for information
- Implement client recommendations from financial plan, limited advice and financial review documents.
- Maintain and track client portfolios utilising Xplan
- Arranging appointments for Adviser with existing clients
Skills and Experience required:
- 2 years experience in a paraplanning position
- Degree Qualified
- Completed Diploma of Financial Planning & working towards ADFP
- Polished presentation
- Financial Planning software experience
This is not a standard paraplanning role! This is a great opportunity to learn and develop your skills from working with a highly qualified team of very paraplanners & advisers in an environment where the client comes first.
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply Now” link below or contact Kimberley Wenn on (02) 9240 6381 for more information.
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised https://au.linkedin.com/in/kimberleywenn