MetLife are a leading provider of life insurance and retirement solutions, partnering with employers and super funds to help more Australians create a lifestyle they love.
As an international powerhouse protecting customers in over 40 countries worldwide this is an exciting opportunity to be part of a brand new product release into the Australian market.
The Underwriting Administration Consultant role is responsible for delivering market-leading application management solutions and exceptional customer experiences by executing on a consistently proactive, diligent and targeted administration strategy.
- Proactively manage all applications for insurance by engaging regularly with underwriters, advisers and adviser support staff
- Demonstrate exceptional administration skills by proactively identifying requirements, opportunities and risks to the end to end application process, at both a customer and adviser level
- Apply a keen understanding of MetLife’s products, relevant legislation, underwriting and reinsurance considerations in undertaking administrative and adviser service activities
- Conduct initial and ongoing application assessments to identify and manage administrative requirements and to support the underwriters by ensuring their assessment of all relevant information
- Complete all underwriting administration transactions in an efficient and effective manner, and within agreed service levels
- Proactively manage end to end new business cycle times and deliver best practice quality outcomes
Skills and Experience
- Displays a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Communicates openly and proactively shares knowledge
- Exceptional planning, time management and prioritisation skills
- Performs well under pressure, in an evolving environment
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to and embrace change
- Exhibits superior customer service capabilities
- Excellent computing skills and literacy
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement and Lean principles
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Call Centre or Administration role
- Demonstrated understanding of the Retail life insurance industry
- Working knowledge of relevant regulatory and legislative policy
What’s on offer
This is your chance to be part of the launch of a brand new retail product offering into the market with an international life insurer. MetLife promote work life balance for all employees, offer great employee benefits and a salary offering that is highly competitive in the market.
If this role is of interest please apply now as directed. For a confidential discussion please call Dominic Sheppard on 029240 6386
Please note that all third party applications will be referred to the retained consultant at Profusion for consideration.
Link in with me @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/dominic-sheppard-319995107/