Level 2, BAU Linux Systems Administrator needed to join this growing team with one of the worlds leading financial services brands
Global, Market leading Financial Services organisation, known for it’s unique culture and stellar reputation.
This role is responsible for the maintenance and support of ICT infrastructures including servers and platforms, at Level 2.
Perm and 12 month contract to perm opportunities available.
- Rapidly growing team
- Broad Infrastructure exposure
- Global collaboration
Skills and Experience
You will be a sharp and enthusiastic self-starter with ambitions to grow and learn in the Infrastructure space.
The following skills and experience are required to be considered for this position:
- Linux / Unix – preferably 2 or more distributions; Solaris and Red Hat; or SUSE and AIX, etc.
- VMWare – work with vSphere and VMWare environment; ESXi hosts.
- Backups – Netbackup or other tools, troubleshooting / configuring / resolving backup solutions.
- Patching – both Red Hat, Solaris and other Linux / Unix patching.
- Web technologies – Apache / Sun One Webserver – familiarity with webservers and similar products.
- Certifications: RHSCA, RHCE
- Ability to resolve complex hardware and software faults
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What’s on offer
This organisation has won numerous accolades for being one of the best places to work and one that really values its employees.
This role will be a real career changer for the right person as well as offer you generous performance based bonuses, training and development opportunities and a genuine work-life balance.
Apply now via the link for a quick assessment of your application