One of Australia’s leading Wealth Management groups, providing a wide range of wealth management products to its clients via several well-regarded brands. Employee benefits cover a range of health, wealth and lifestyle options to suit your professional and personal needs.
The purpose of this role is to understand, articulate and implement best practices in relation to advice templates and tools with a focus on ensuring adviser efficiency is achieved. Working closely with advisers and practices along with the adviser associations to ensure design, development, testing, and implementation meets the needs of our advisers.
- Development and delivery of advice templates & tools
- Drive continuous improvement and productivity
- Testing and implementing monthly changes
Skills & Experience
- XPLAN and XMERGE coding is necessary
- Minimum 2 years of practical experience in an advice function that involves working with financial advice software and tools.
- Tertiary qualifications in related financial planning or information systems discipline preferred
What’s on Offer
This role offers scope, diversity and the opportunity to prove yourself in a highly visible role. The organisation is experiencing growth and change, and offering great potential for the future.
Click on the APPLY button or contact Steve Kelly on 03 9602 9860