Our client a leading ‘Big 4’ Bank is seeking a self-motivated candidate who can provide a high quality of administrative support in a 1:1 Team Assistant capacity to the NSW State Manager.
In this position, the successful candidate will hold the following responsibilities:
- Provide comprehensive administrative and analytical support, including extensive diary, travel and accommodation management
- Produce high quality documents including Word and Excel reports
- Provide and facilitate recruitment assistance i.e. new hires and on-boarding
- Coordinate and support meetings and event management
- Act discreetly when handling confidential and sensitive information at all times
Our client is seeking service oriented individuals and are open to candidates from the following backgrounds;
- Broker Support Officers – Home Lending Experience
- Project Administrators
- Property & Sales Coordinators
- Recruitment PA’s/EA’s – Human Resource Management
- Client Service Sales Officers
Skills & Experience
As a Team Assistant you with be required to have the following skill sets:
- Advanced Microsoft office applications; Word and Excel
- Highly developed stakeholder communication skills
- Self-driven with rigorous attention to detail
- Human Resource and Recruitment Experience
- Exceptional diary, email, travel and accommodation management
What’s on Offer
You will enjoy working in a high performing leading ‘Bank’ & successful team by providing a wide range of professional, operational, analytical and business support.
Click on the APPLY button or contact Anthony Ayoub on +61 2 9240 6315.