Profusion have been selected as preferred suppliers to 4 leading insurers giving you the opportunity to tailor your search.
Our clients boasts excellent company culture with forward thinking approach. As a result of their and industry growth and success, they require the assistance of experienced Senior Life Claims Assessor/Case Managers, eager to build on their existing career in this space.
As a Senior Life Claims Assessor from a Group or Retail background, you will be responsible for mentoring and coaching a team of assessors whilst also managing the investigation and assessment of new and existing complex Life Insurance claims. You will be working alongside third parties and internal departments in relation to these claims and ensuring that terms and conditions as well as service level agreements are met and adhered to on each case/claim.
The Senior and 2nd in command positions are open to already established case managers looking for a new challenge or for case managers who are looking to move into a Senior Position.
- Manage the end to end investigation and assessment of new and existing Life Insurance Claims
- Take ownership of customer problems and issues to create a positive customer experience
- Show initiative to build and maintain knowledge of claims industry
- Ensure individual compliance to policies and procedures in all actions
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Minimum 3 years Group or Retail background as an Assessor/Case Manager.
Life Claims Insurance, allied health, workers rehabilitation or equivalent
- Medical – Demonstrate a basic knowledge of medical terms/concepts so you can interpret reports and apply knowledge to the assessment process
- Product – Demonstrate a working knowledge of the main product range including upgrades
- Legal – Understand the main concepts of the Life Insurance Act that are relevant to assessing claims
- Communication – Maintain regular outbound contact with the client, adviser and associated third parties
- Financial analysis – Understand the basic elements of financial assessment for individuals and sole traders
- Intuitive/Investigative Skills – Demonstrates an understanding of the tools available to investigate claims
What’s on offer
This leading Insurer can offer a great work – life balance, you low caseloads, exceptional support from administration, technical team, rehab teams and fantastic management.
If you meet the criteria and would love the opportunity to become part of the team please apply and also please contact Dominic Sheppard on +61 2 9240 6386
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet posted: