Profusion Group have an amazing opportunity for Allied Health or Insurance Professionals within administration to move into the Financial Services industry and work with Trustee client.
The client are particularly interested in Allied Health or Insurance professionals within administration who have experience across supporting a team in either industry. Trustee experience not essential and significant training will be provided.
Our clients boasts an excellent company culture with a forward thinking approach. As a result of their growth and success, they require the assistance of a Trustee Manager administrator, eager to build a career in this space.
In this role you be ensuring the Health & Personal Injury accounts are administered efficiently, effectively and profitably in line with legislative and business / compliance guidelines. But also to proactively monitor compliance levels with respect to the administration of Health & Personal Injury accounts and to be the relationship manager for H&PI clients and the point of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
- To be the primary point of contact for Health & Personal Injury clients and their families and to provide timely and accurate support and guidance to internal and external stakeholders.
- To ensure all Health & Personal Injury accounts are compliant with legal and business requirements
- To ensure this compliance is achieved on a profitable and sound commercial basis
- To achieve high levels of internal and external client satisfaction
- To generate revenue from insurance, investment and estate planning referrals from the Health & Personal Injury client book.
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 12 months work experience in administration within either a rehabilitation, returning to work or claims (life insurance, CTP or Workers Compensation) is essential;
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail;
- Able to work within a team environment and take direction;
- Most importantly, an interest in pursuing a career in financial services.
What’s on Offer and why make the switch to Life Insurance?:
- Office corporate hours
- great working environment
- attractive salary packages
- exciting new domain – multiple areas within the business to explore (Trustee, Asset Finance and Advice)
- Sydney CBD – Amazing location and state of the art offices
This industry has a lot to offer with multiple opportunities. Should you choose to make the switch, please apply below or do give me a call as it would be great to hear from you and discuss.
Dominic Sheppard – 02 9240 6386.
Welcome to connect with Dominic on LinkedIn too.