One of Australia’s leading Wealth Management groups, providing a wide range of wealth management products to its clients via several well-regarded brands. Employee benefits cover a range of health, wealth and lifestyle options to suit your professional and personal needs.
Working as part of a team in a particularly varied role supporting the Head of Advice in all aspects of advice support delivery. This includes compliance, audit, vetting, on-boarding advisers, policy, process and assisting with new project roll out. With the main focus on improving quality and productivity. Your main duties will include…
- Monitoring and supervision of all advice functions including general and comprehensive advice.
- Design and implementation of new advice policies with a view on ASIC & internal policy controls.
- Building and maintaining robust compliance frameworks
- Supporting adviser pre and post audit with a focus on adviser education.
Skills & Experience
- About 5 years plus experience in a comparable technical, back office adviser support role (paraplanning, policy, compliance or vetting etc)
- Ideally, Degree qualified and ADFS
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to apply technical skills in a very varied role
If you are interested in this role please apply using the link below or contact Steve Kelly on 03 9602 9860 or Click Apply Now.