Our client is one of Australia’s leading Wealth Management groups, providing Wealth Management products to its clients via a range of well-regarded brands. They are committed to attracting high performing people and offer a positive and collaborative working environment, where career development is strongly encouraged and supported.
As a Advice Service Consultant, you will received phone or email regarding queries from advice tools, assistance with preparing an advice document, policy & compliance. Please note this is not a call centre role!
Skills and Experience
- Customer service experience essential
- Strong understand of advice policies and standards
- In depth understanding of Advice processes within a financial planning practice
- Experience in coaching and mentoring
- Ideally complete or near completion of Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning
What’s on offer
Join this dynamic and team-orientated environment today! You will be recognized and rewarded for your effort and be exposed to excellent career progression and training.
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume to Kimberley using the “Apply Now” link below
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised https://au.linkedin.com/in/kimberleywenn