Profusion Group have multiple amazing opportunities for Allied Health Professionals to move into the Financial Services industry and work with leading Life Insurers and Workers Compensation Insurers.
Profusion have been selected as preferred suppliers to 7 leading insurers giving you the opportunity to tailor your search. This is across Life Insurance and Workers Compensation.
Our clients boasts an excellent company culture with a forward thinking approach. As a result of their growth and success, they require the assistance of a Claims Assessor/Case Manager, eager to build a career in this space.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the investigation and assessment of new and exciting Workers Compensation and Life Insurance claims.
You will have exposure to various portfolios such as Income Protection, Trauma, Mental Health, Complex Claims, Injury Management + Return to work.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree qualified in a functioning Allied Health field;
- A minimum of 12 months + work experience from either a rehabilitation, returning to work or claims (life insurance, CTP or Workers Compensation) background is essential;
- Experience dealing with return to work is essential;
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail;
- Able to work within a team environment and take direction;
- Most importantly, an interest in pursuing a career in the Life Insurance field.
What’s on Offer and why make the switch to Life Insurance?:
- Office corporate hours
- great working environment
- attractive salary packages
- exciting new domain – multiple areas of Insurance to explore. (group, Retail, Income Protection, TPD, Mental Health)
- Sydney CBD/Parramatta/Newcastle – Amazing location and state of the art offices
The Insurance industry has a lot to offer with multiple opportunities. Should you choose to make the switch, please apply below or do give me a call as it would be great to hear from you and discuss.
Dominic Sheppard – 02 9240 6386.
Welcome to connect with Dominic on LinkedIn too.