An excellent opportunity has become available for a passionate and highly professional Business Banking Manager to join a Big4 Bank in Riverina / Central West NSW. This is a business with a global reputation for excellence, a company that prides itself on the quality of the staff the training and the promotional opportunities they are able to offer.
You will utilise your skills in deal structuring, negotiation, execution and people and sales leadership. The position will involve leading a team of bankers who are responsible for originating business from a diversified mix of business banking clients and industry specialisations such as health, agri, etc.
The business will provide:
- A large balance sheet and appetite for doing deal
- Excellent remuneration and career progression
- Recognition and responsibility
- A sense of ownership and a way to make the role your own
- Dynamic team that enjoys what they do
You will be responsible for :
- Lead and develop a high performing team across different regions who understand the Bank’s strategic intent and direction, and have clear measures of success
- Develop and implement regional business plans and strategies
- Deliver profitable business performance
- Develop strong relationships with key stake holders in the community
- Continually leverage effective relationships with business partners internally to identify opportunities and achieve business growth.
- Come with strong business banking products background across diversified industry segments
- Have strong people leadership and relationship management skills
- Exhibit outstanding verbal and communication skills
- Display a commercial and results focused approach
- Open to travel
To be successful in this position you will be a motivated individual with a passion for getting the best out of your teams. You will enjoy the challenge of working for a brand name financial institution and enjoy originating new business to support bottom line performance. At the same you will be no stranger to the needs of Business Banking Clients and be willing to travel.
Applicants with full working rights in Australia need only apply.
For a confidential conversation, please phone Heena Geronimo on 02 9240 6376 or to apply, please send submit your resume by clicking “Apply” below.