Working for a leading Asset Management business and reporting to the General Counsel & Company Secretary this end-to-end role will be responsible for Ensuring the efficient running of Board meetings.
- Ensuring statutory registers are maintained for all relevant entities to a high standard;
- The setting of the annual Board meeting calendar, sending invitations and periodic updates;
- Assisting the Financial Controller to ensure financial reports are approved by the Board and any annual reports are lodged with ASIC within the prescribed period;
- The preparation of the agenda, in conjunction with the CEO and the Chair, co-ordination, and review of board papers, timely distribution of board papers, minutes taking, preparation of action list, follow up action items, circulation of draft minutes to Board for review and organise correct filing;
- Minutes taking & ensuring the efficient running of Board meetings;
- Action Board appointments and resignations and other office related changes and relevant ASIC notifications.
- Preparation of agenda, co-ordination, and review of papers and timely distribution of board papers;
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of five years’ experience in similar role
- Experience in preparing for and attending board meetings
- Ability to liaise and work effectively with executive management
- Experience in the financial services industry would be beneficial
What’s on Offer
If you are looking for a broad role with an immediate start within a great organisation, then apply now. Alternatively, call Profusion on 02 9240 6375 for more information.