At Profusion, we have specialized in Wealth Management and Banking recruitment across Australia since 2004 and across our talented consultants have over 40 years of expertise between them.
With a proven track record of success, you will work for a growing Boutique Wealth Management business that will give you the opportunity to grow and develop in Relationship Management. With a Private Banking pedigree, this will provide you with exciting challenges and ongoing training. There is a real opportunity for career progression.
- Preparation of client-specific sales and concept documents, distribution of investment ideas, research and financial plans;
- Supporting client meetings, presentations and events;
- Ongoing client contact – email, phone and meetings.
- Communicating investment portfolio changes to clients;
- Trade implementation and execution;
- Maintenance of Client records and Client portfolio records via the XPLAN Investment Portfolio Service (IPS) and XPLAN Client Focus;
- New Account Opening, Account management and filing;
- Corporate and Capital Raising deal support, meetings and presentations
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role:
- Must have experience in Wealth Management, servicing Advisers and/or Relationship Managers;
- Must have experience in XPLAN: Investment Portfolio Service (IPS),
- Strong fluency in general financial terminology, current events and market/regulatory developments;
- Good awareness of industry compliance framework, Know-Your-Client, Know-your-Product and AML/CT requirements;
- Excellent attention to detail and strong work ethic;
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and drive;
- Tertiary qualification, ideally in commerce or business
What’s on Offer
This is a rare opportunity with a quality Boutique Wealth management firm, with a proven track record of success. Surrounded and supported by experienced professionals who enjoy a workplace driven by success and growth, you will be given unmatched development opportunities to build a prosperous and rewarding long term career. This is a fantastic growth role, as outperformers in this role are often internally shoulder tapped to move up.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Philip McLean on 02 9240 6377