At Profusion, we have specialized in Wealth Management and Banking recruitment across Australia since 2004 and across our talented consultants have over 40 years of expertise between them.
The company you will be working with is an industry leading Private Bank with a substantial network across Australia and Asia. With the reputation of this Private Bank you will be working alongside established leaders that will provide you with exciting challenges and ongoing training. There is a real opportunity for career progression.
- To assist relationship managers in serving their clients and growing their client portfolios
- To understand clients’ financial goals, affairs and risk tolerances and devise appropriate financial advice across the areas of investments, lending, structuring, strategic planning and superannuation in order to support the relationship manager as a trusted financial adviser
- To ensure efficient and prompt administration of all aspects of client service delivery, including security trades and foreign currency
- To ensure that all communications from clients are attended to in a prompt, professional and efficient manner
- To keep abreast with and develop a deep understanding of Client Offering and product knowledge
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role:
- Must have experience in Wealth Management, servicing Advisers and/or Relationship Managers;
- Passion for financial markets, with particular interest in equities and fixed interest;
- Excellent attention to detail and strong work ethic;
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and drive;
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel; and
- Tertiary qualification, ideally in commerce or business
What’s on Offer
This is a rare opportunity with a leading Private Bank and join a team with a proven track record of success. Surrounded and supported by experienced professionals who enjoy a workplace driven by success and growth, you will be given unmatched development opportunities to build a prosperous and rewarding long term career. This is a fantastic growth role, as outperformers in this role are often internally shoulder tapped to move up.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Philip McLean on 02 9240 6377