Working for one of the most highly regarded financial planning dealer groups on the market this is a perfect opportunity for someone with some experience in financial planning to take their career to the next level and receive mentoring and training to become a Financial Planner.
This is an opportunity to work with a truly holistic practice that provides lending and accounting services in-house. Your main responsibility will be to support one of the practices best performing advisers. Moving towards taking on your own clients and taking the steps to becoming a financial planner.
Specifically, you will:
- Work closely with one financial adviser to support their client base
- Provide consistently superior client service.
- Ensure that issues and tasks are addressed and completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Attend client meetings
- Preparing file notes
- Reviewing SOA’s prior to presentations
Skills & Experience
We are seeking a solution-focused professional with strong desire to succeed.
- Degree qualification plus DFP
- Experience in assisting with the provision of financial advice
- The ability to operate within a collaborative team environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willing to go above & beyond to succeed
Click on the APPLY button or contact Steve Kelly on 03 9602 9860