A large organisation which leads the industry in brand perception, service levels and diversity of products. The business is known as one of the most dynamic and diverse groups in their operating space, having a major Australian presence.
Our client is now looking for an associate phone-based adviser to join an experienced team. You will be responsible for providing phone-based advice and services to existing clients, managing inbound and outbound calls to client requests and supporting the current senior advice team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage, maintain and follow up clients and leads provided
- Provide excellent customer service and handle inquiries within a timely manner
- Providing appropriate advice to both new and existing clients
- Provide TTR advice and simple investment offers
- Ensure client records and database is up to date and maintained
Skills & Experience
- Relevant experience within the financial planning industry
- Relevant fasea university degree
- DFP compliant, ideally ADFP or studying
- Financial planning software experience (desirable)
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Financial Planning environment
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply Now” link below or contact Chris Gordon on (02) 9240 6366 for more information.