Our client is a highly regarded firm that offers holistic advice to their well-developed book of clients. Due to growth, this organisation is now seeking an Associate Adviser to support a Director of the business book of clients. Along with being provided ongoing professional development, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of people who are the best in their field.
You will be responsible for developing strategies that meet their client’s individual objectives, financial situation and needs.
- Management of on-going client relationships
- Compliance and vetting
- Preperation of SOA’s for the paraplanning team
- Follow up actions from client appointments and follow through requests to clients for information
- Maintain and track client portfolios utilising Xplan
- Arranging appointments for Adviser with existing clients
Skills and Experience required:
- 2 years experience in the financial services industry
- RG 146 compliant
- Polished presentation
- Ability to build/maintain client relationships
This is a great opportunity to learn, and develop your skills from working with a team of very experienced advisers in an environment where the client comes first.
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply Now” link below or contact Chris Gordon on (02) 9240 6366 for more information.