Our client is a highly regarded firm that offers holistic advice to their well-developed book of clients. Due to growth this organisation is now seeking an Associate Adviser to support a team of Advisers. Along with being provided ongoing professional development, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of people who are the best in their field.
You will be responsible for supporting a team of Advisers with developing strategies that meet their client’s individual objectives, financial situation and needs. The role will entail helping the advisers manage clients, attend meetings complete all implementation and research, write a range of Strategies as well as be the first point of contact for their clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide full support
- Assist the Adviser’s by preparing SOA’s and related documentation
- Follow up actions from client appointments and follow through requests to clients for information
- Attend client meetings
- Implement client recommendations from financial plan, limited advice and financial review documents.
- Maintain and track client portfolios utilising Xplan
- Be first point of contact for clients
- Complete ROA meetings with clients
Skills and Experience required:
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Paraplanner
- RG 146 compliant and working towards CFP
- Polished presentation
- Financial Planning software Xplan experience
- ability to building/maintaining client relationships desirable
- Desire to become a Financial Planner
This is a great opportunity to learn and develop your skills from working with a team of very experience adviser in an environment where the client comes first.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now!