Associate Portfolio Manager will initiate equity and currency trades, interacting closely with Portfolio Managers and Traders, and monitor the portfolios on an ongoing basis.
In this role, you will develop a deep understanding of the group’s investment products and operational policies and procedures.
- Implementing investment decisions for separately managed accounts and funds.
- Day to day monitoring of portfolio positioning, trade executions, cash management and compliance with client guidelines.
- Addressing client requests and managing events throughout the client’s lifecycle, such as cash flows, transitions, and account openings and closings.
- Liaising with other departments internally, including Portfolio Management, Research, Legal and Compliance, Sales and Marketing, Trading, and Operations.
- Project-based initiatives related to process improvement and implementing new strategies.
- 4+ years of industry experience, asset management a plus
- An interest in the financial markets and equity portfolio management
- Detail-oriented with strong quantitative and analytical skills that can be leveraged to evaluate portfolios
- The ability to prioritize, multitask and work effectively with a team in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with teams throughout the organization and region
- An ability to think holistically, understand end-to-end processes, and reconsider the status quo
- A proactive and inquisitive approach toward new challenges and problem-solving
- Technical Skills; MS Suite (Excel a must) and coding experience also appreciated (VBA, SQL, Python).
A truly unique opportunity to join a great global manager. If you are serious about your career and have the skills mentioned above please apply now!
Alternatively, call Profusion on 9240 6375 and ask for Dave.