Profusion is working with an innovative and market leading Utility client who are looking for an experienced Automation Tester to join the Front-end platform team. This team is creating and enhancing exciting single sign on customer front end technology.
Working in a dynamic team of multiple Front end developers, Full Stack Developer, Business Analysts and other testers, you will be working on a system based on the latest Angular, .Net, CMS, API etc tech that you will be reporting into a real inspiring and market leading Test Leader.
The best candidate will be naturally creative, curious and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail, and an analytical mind. They are a natural collaborator, open to feedback, and eager to work side-by-side with high performing developers.
Experience and skills
- Min 4 yrs Testing experience
- Excellent Automation experience
- Excellent Protractor experience
- Solid experienced with Angular2/3/4 and/or other front-end environments
- API Experience with Postman (or SoapUI)
- Excited and able to work in an agile (preferably SAFe ) environment
- A self-starter who is a user-focused, detail-oriented, and an enthusiastic team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly communicate the rationale behind your thinking.
What’s on Offer
If you are looking for an initial contract role where you will have the opportunity to be a part of an integral Front end customer enhancement platform technology team within a blue-chip utility market leader then look no further..
Apply now via the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Butler at Profusion Group on 02 9240 6321 for an immediate conversation.
(Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet posted https://www.linkedin.com/in/rebecca-butler-030a88ba/)