An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Senior Automation Tester with this revered Financial Services organisation, known for it’s unique culture and stellar work-life balance reputation.
Our client is looking for a passionate Automation Tester who has experience working on large scale financial services applications. This is a fast pace and dynamic role where you will be working on challenging projects alongside other experienced engineers and business stakeholders. The contract will be for a minimum of 6 months.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience as an Tester Engineer
- Experience in the development of automated test process
- Experience in Protractor, Karma & Jasmine is vital
- Previous work within the financial services domain is preferred
- Working experience in Selenium Webdriver with Java
- Familiarity with formal QA processes, strategies and techniques
- Leverage current tools used to automate acceptance tests and link them to requirements key controls (E. g – Cucumber).
- Understanding of the SDLC, especially as it relates to QA/Testing
- Ability to work autonomously and have a keen attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills is a must
What’s On Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies and be part of one of the business’ top performing teams.
( Please note due to high number of applications only successful candidates with Australian work rights will be contacted ).