An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Senior Automation Tester with a CBD Sydney based Finance organisation, known for its’ unique and flexible work culture and high performing team of developers and testers.
Our client is looking for a passionate Automation Tester who has experience working on mobile applications preferably within both small flexible as well as large complex corporate environments. This is a fast pace and dynamic role where you will be working on challenging mobile projects alongside other experienced engineers and business stakeholders..
- Build automation testing framework from scratch and create required Documentation
- Design/Maintain automation testing framework as per the Business and Testing requirements
- Ability to write/update test data and test pre-condition in automated test scripts.
- Conduct code review of automated test scripts and adhere to version control and release procedure.
- Execute automation test scripts across different test environments and platforms.
- Generate automation report to stakeholders.
- Perform impact analysis of manual test cases with stakeholders and project team.
- Perform test environment health checklist for stability of test environment.
- Ensure test scripts, bug-fixes and minor enhancements statuses are updated in the support system.
- This will require liaising with developers to estimate the delivery time frames and implications.
- Investigate failure of automation test scripts and raise necessary defect/bug.
- Conduct defect/bug triage and replicate production issues in the test environments to provide detailed information for the development team to resolve issues.
- Participate in the standardisation and continual improvement of the testing processes and methodology.
Skills & Experience
- 5 years of experience in all areas of SDLC.
- 3+ years of experience as an Automation Tester
- Appium or Calabash scripting skills are vital
- Experience with Gherkin and BDD frameworks
- Strong QA skills: planning, exploratory testing, defect reporting and troubleshooting.
- Worked in an Agile environment
- IOS / Android hybrid App test experience
- Experience with automation tools such as RestAssured, Robotframework.
- Previous work experience in a Digital Lab environment
- Experience in a greenfield or start-up organisation
- Setting up mobile device farms
- Strong skills with Jira & Confluence
- Experience in cloud computing environments
- Version control (GIT)
- Mobile App Monitoring and Analytics
What’s on Offer
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies and be part of one of the business’ top performing teams.
Apply now via the APPLY button to Profusion Group.
( Please note due to high number of applications only successful candidates with Australian work rights will be contacted ).