Our Client’s Direct Sales Team fulfill’s the Residential Lending & Personal Banking product set through a variety of important referral channels.
As a successful Banking Specialist, you will be comfortable working in a highly regulated, non-advised environment.
The successful candidate will be able to convert leads and referrals and play a key role in ensuring the clients experience a customer centric journey throughout mortgage and retail product set life-cycle.
Working as part of a high performing Sales team you will be responsible for:
- Qualifying leads and referrals via phone/email/face-to-face and proactively convert to achieve individual and team sales targets
- Providing ongoing customer contact and support through the application process
- Initiating and converting enquiries in to client relationships
- Taking ownership of client queries and using your industry knowledge and experience to overcome challenges and solve problems
- Providing feedback and influencing product team to help drive innovation building the sales strategy and best practice within a sales environment
- Developing and maintaining Referrer relationships
Skills & Experience
Your strong achievement drive and commitment will help drive the growth of the team and support them to achieving challenging business goal you will also have:
- 2-3 years Mortgage Lending experience
- Proven success in a Financial Services sales environment
- Outcome focused and driven
- Outstanding communication skills and a strong client focus
- Strong analytical problem solving skills and a commercial mindset
- A strong focus on continuous process improvement and excellence; and tertiary qualifications in a related field.
What’s on Offer
You will be provided with a strong team culture, performance focused business, a market leading product-set, a strong brand and reputation to support you to achieve success as a Banking Specialist.
Click on the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Mona Saab on (02) 9240 6390