A leading domestic bank who provides a wide range of banking products across retail, business, commercial and corporate banking sectors. The team has history of providing the most sophisticated products tailored to client needs. They are well versed with growing or re-aligning a product offering within the constraints of the Australian financial environment.
As an integral part of the Transaction Banking – Tendering & Bid team, you will be tasked with providing specialist support to Transactional Banking Managers, Relationship Managers and other stakeholders.
- Prepare, write and maintain all proposals for Transactional Banking Products
- Develop and research new products and come up with strategies / ideas to enhance the quality of current document library whilst adding new records
- Manage internal and external stake holder relationships. This includes conducting workshops to educate on new products and helping sales teams achieve their product sale targets
- Work on proposals and tender responses within required timeframes
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience with preparation and execution of Tenders / Bids
- Strong experience across Transactional Banking products – Deposits, Merchant Acquiring, Payments, etc
- Understanding of Transactional banking products across all banking segments – Retail, Business, Commercial and Corporate Banking
- Ambition and track record in helping business build revenue streams through excellent customer solution
- Solid background of building and maintaining strong stakeholder relationship management skills
- Excellent marketing, communication and presentation
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
What’s on Offer
This is a great career opportunity to join a business that has big plans for growth and a business that is a strong player in Transactional Banking. On offer is a very generous remuneration package plus an opportunity to work with a reputable, friendly and professional team.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Heena Geronimo on 02 9240 6376.