Our client has a strong banking heritage and offers numerous employment opportunities. Our client is passionate about helping their customers financially and are looking for someone to add value to their service.
As a Branch Manager you will need a solid understanding of the local community in order to realise local market opportunities, through the development and execution of a branch sales plan.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading a state of the art branch to achieve agreed targets across a broad range of retail banking, wealth management and small and medium business products.
- Driving a customer-centric culture in order to deepen customer relationships and to earn all our customers’ business.
- Growing our client’s customer base through acquiring new customers and retaining existing customers by delivering a superior customer experience, and actively building and maintaining referral networks in the local community.
Skills & Experience
- Solid understanding of local community to provide appropriate local market opportunities.
- Proven experience in managing and leading sales and/or service teams in Banking or Insurance.
- Highly developed communication skills.
- Proven experience in driving a customer-centric culture.
What’s on Offer
Working with our client, you’ll be able to leverage a truly unique brand, flexibility and a culture that embraces diversity.
If you meet the required criteria and believe this is the role for you, please click on the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Mona Saab on (02) 9240 6390.