Growing Software Company with global offices and a strong collaborative culture
This customer facing role is responsible for analysing and translating business requirements into technical/functional design specifications for multiple clients.
You will work with a broad range of stakeholders including technology and business to deliver an end to end customer-facing solution.
- Analyse client business requirements
- Suggest suitable solutions
- Translate and product and service solutions
- Produce detailed functional and technical documents
- Collaborate with Developers to create and deliver solutions
- Provide user support as required
- Assist with testing execution.
Skills and Experience
You will have a client facing approach, with the ability to work and adapt in changing environments. Your strong business analysis and understanding of SDLC will see you become an extension of client brands in helping them achieve their goals.
You will have working knowledge and experience in the following technologies:
- 2+ years experience as a Business Anlalyst
- Strong understanding of SDLC
- Strong Customer Facing Skills Essential
- Exposure to Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across internal and external stakeholder groups.
- Ability to understand technical and application documentation and interpret for business users.
- Energetic, motivated and adaptable to changes.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
What’s on offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great brand, and contribute to a critical, highly visible projects.
Apply now via the link for a quick assessment of your application.