Working for a top tiered financial services firm on a new Card Fraud/Disputes system. The role will see you take ownership of the business analysis effort, engaging with business stakeholders and SMEs to re-engineer processes and unlock business value.
- Process redesign
- Implementation of system
- Gather and record business requirements
- Interact with business stakeholders and subject matter experts
Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years of business analysis experience
- Process re-engineering experience
- Agile experience
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Financial industry experience essential
- Experience in Jira and Confluence
- Credit or debit cards experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Lean Six Sigma – Green belt or equivalent
- Understanding of technology and business systems
This is a unique opportunity to work within a well respected financial services brand, and be a part of a supportive and high performing team.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume. Please do not hesitate to give Taylor Scott a call on (02) 9240 6380 if you have any further questions.