Working for a top-tiered financial services company in the Sydney CBD on a high profile, Cards project in a large collaborative team.
A Business Analyst is needed to work with multiple project stakeholders to analyse and synthesise information, understand the project context and deliverables, complete business analysis activities, document and manage the requirements throughout the project end to end, and other analysis activities such as testing and process mapping.
A background, or comprehensive understanding, of Credit and/or Debt cards is mandatory
Skills & Experience
- Detailed knowledge of Card products and their end to end life cycle
- Detailed knowledge of business analysis tasks and deliverable
- Strong communication, particularly verbal
- Majority of Business BA experience
- Ability to deal with multiple stakeholder groups concurrently (e.g. Risk, Marketing, Product, Compliance etc.)
What’s on Offer
This top-tiered organisation is highly regarded in the market place and currently going through multiple strategic initiative projects.
• Opportunity to build on Cards experience on a large program
• Chance to work at a top-tiered financial service company
• Fast-paced working environment
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume. Please do not hesitate to give Taylor Scott a call on (02) 9240 6380 if you have any further questions.