A market leader in the industry who strives to be ahead of the curve. You will be working in one of the fastest growing parts of the market – Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs). Our client has been one of the main drivers of this growth with a highly successful product with a significant market share.
Drive the sales efforts of the suite of ETF products through prospecting potential new clients and development of these prospects into meaningful relationships to achieve sales targets.
- Driving sales via outbound phone activity
- Work closely with the Director of Sales in the development and execution of the business plan to generate sales
- Delivering sales pitches and servicing clients via phone
- Active and efficient use of CRM to capture and track sales activity
- Analyse and monitor sales team activity and results
Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in phone based sales in financial markets
- Experience in client facing activity
- A+ written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of financial markets, particularly funds management
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Strong CRM skills
- Degree qualified
- Ability to work autonomously
What’s on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a market leader, with a proven track record of success. Surrounded and supported by experienced professionals who enjoy a workplace driven by success and growth, you will be given unmatched development opportunities to build a prosperous and rewarding long term career.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Philip McLean on 02 9240 6377