With significant assets under management, they have a range of investment strategies for institutional, wholesale and retail clients.
They are renowned for their excellent track record, providing excellent product across asset classes. Opportunities to join this firm do not present themselves very often – they are certainly an Employer of Choice and worthy of attracting the markets top talent.
- Work closely with the broader team to coordinate business development, retention and client services activity
- Preparation and delivery of responses to client queries and follow-ups
- Preparation of pitching and client update materials
- Maintenance of business development and account management strategies/plans
- Provide data insights to the team
Skills & Experience
- Proven success in dealing with financial advisers and of institutional clients
- A solid understanding of Funds Management
- Undergraduate Degree
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- A strong desire to succeed, be an integral part of a high performing team and have passion about driving innovation and performance in this industry
Click on the APPLY button or contact Dave on 02 9240 6375.