An award-winning organisation who is a market leader in the industry. You will be working in an extremely high performing and dynamic team delivering successful sales growth of a market leading suite of wealth products that already command a significant market share.
The incumbent will mainly be focused on pro-actively driving the sales efforts of the investment suite of products, whilst supporting the Retail Distribution Team in the broader distribution of products. Key responsibilities include:
- You will be allocated an existing panel of financial advisers to whom you will pro-actively provide technical and sales support;
- With the direction and support of the State Manager and BDM`s, you build new relationships with specific groups of Financial Advisers;
- Executing sales activity program then tracking results via investment flow pipeline
- Coaching new and existing customers on the product suite, investment strategies and technical support tools
- Support the broader distribution team in the resolution of any product queries
Skills & Experience
The incumbent will likely have commenced their career in the wealth management industry and gained 2+ years’ experience, ideally involving technical and relationship aspects. They will also have:
- RG146 AND Tertiary Qualifications is essential;
- Understanding and experience of working with investment products and adviser practices;
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability with senior, internal and external stakeholder management;
- Highly ambitious with an unquestionable desire to outperform KPI’s / sales targets;
What’s On Offer:
Surrounded and supported by experienced qualified professionals who enjoy a workplace driven by success and growth, you will be given unmatched development opportunities to build a prosperous and rewarding long term career.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Tom Brown on 03 9602 9870.
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised https://au.linkedin.com/in/tombrownprofusion