A rare opportunity to join an established and profitable FX team servicing an established and growing client base.
As the Business Development Manager, you will approach and liaise with business prospects on behalf of the group to attract and maintain new clients. You will influence everyone from the owner of a start-up to the CFO or CEO of a large, established corporate. You may initially consult with them on their currency requirements, risk profile and payment solutions and progress toward securing sustainable, profitable trading relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Initial prospecting activities supported by the lead generation team, independently handling leads through the sales process, client set up and early transactions. Meeting specific targets at each stage.
- Work across internal teams to provide tailored solutions for clients, and articulate how our products and services can best solve the challenges they face.
- Maintain understanding of the FX market and broader business/economic landscape to enhance your ability to meet and anticipate client requirements.
- Use field sales teams and relevant management to close sales opportunities.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated success in new business sales in a fast-paced environment, consistently achieving targets and deadlines.
- Basic understanding of consultative sales principles, and adept at executive corporate level negotiations and building long-term client relationships.
- Highly self-motivated and confident, with high integrity and tenacity to outperform the competition.
- Contribute a positive team environment and fully embrace diversity.
- Fluent English, and excellent communication/presentation skills across all media, as well as ability to use technology (e.g. MS Office, web conferencing, search engines, Reuters, reporting tools and sales automation platforms such as Salesforce).
- Financially astute with knowledge of business needs/concerns, as well as the commercial impact of global news and events
- You have worked in FX or Financial Services before but not essential.
- Experience in business to business and solutions sales.
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply Now” link below or contact Profusion on (02) 9240 6375 for more information