Work for one of Australia’s house hold life insurers who have an aggressive growth strategy for 2018, do you want to be part of the journey? As a BDM you will be promoting the Life Insurance product offering to the IFA market.
With the backing of one of the best leadership teams in the industry, this division is well resourced and a great environment to further your career!
- Reporting to the State Manager for NSW, this role is responsible for enhancing existing relationships and building new relationships with external advisers to meet sales targets for Life Insurance distribution.
- You will be a true hunter as you may be required to establish relationships with advisers from scratch.
- You will be a sales professional who is adept at building meaningful relationships with key stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for the growth and retention of the Life insurance portfolio
- The primary purpose of this role is to drive revenue and sales through a panel of independent and aligned financial advisers and dealer groups
- This will be done through relationship management and business development activity with new relationships and existing advisers
Key skills and attributes
• Proven Sales and Business Development track record with at least 3+ years experience in insurance working with Independent Financial Advisers (IFA’s).
• Tertiary qualifications in a business or finance related discipline
• RG146 compliant
• Strong understanding of the competitive environment in which Life Insurance operates
• Working knowledge of legislative/technical rules concerning insurance, investment, superannuation, pension, master funds and wrap products, including statutory, legal and contractual obligations
• Strong interest and understanding of the dynamics within small businesses, and the challenges faced by their proprietors.
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply Now” link below or contact Sean Allan on (03) 9602 9825 for more information.