Our client is turning banking upside down by building strong teams at a local level, led by Managers who are close to their customers and empowered to make decisions that make sense for people in the local communities.
This opportunity can exist anywhere in Regional NSW, from Orange to South coast, Wollongong, Central coast and North coast.
The Business Development Manager is a key business generation role driving Home Lending through the Referrer Channel.
The Business Development Manager will be regarded as an SME expert and be known as a trusted advisor to new and existing referral partners.
- Proactively seeking new external opportunities and developing key business referral relationships in the local market
- Manage and grow a portfolio of existing referral partners
- Proactive acquisition of customers through working closely with Mobile internal stakeholders, referral partners and self-initiated business development activities to identify new customer opportunities
- Developing strong relationships with existing and new referrers,
Skills and experience required:
- Proven track record in generating new business in a defined business development role as well as delivering results
- 3-5 years of business development experience
- Exceptional presentation, communication and networking skills
- Experience within Banking or Financial services would be desirable
This is a mobile role; therefore the Business Development Manager will have the ability to manage across multiple markets and stakeholders.
Please click on apply if you have the relevant experience or contact Heena Geronimo on 92406376.